sultry, airy, attitude, offbeat, girl next door
• Shelia Cockburn is registered with Voice123 since Sep 08, 2010.
Shelia Cockburn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Shelia Cockburn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Shelia Cockburn started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Shelia Cockburn is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Shelia Cockburn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Shelia Cockburn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
lyrical and sexy for commercials
mature, authoritative and professional for radio
warm, light and airy conversational narrations
Friend Next Door
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, Washington DC, NJ, CT, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Shelia is trained as a classical pianist and classical violist and also plays percussion. Shelia studied in Montreal and New York City.
I am very comfortable with both commercial reads and narration. One of my most valuable skills is the ability to get through a lot of material quickly. I also incorporate any direction very quickly.
In New York City, trained with Aria McKenna and currently training with Marla Kirban. Taking acting classes in New York City in Scene Study and Technique.
My Studio Equipment
Macbook Pro with Final Cut Pro, Adobe CS4 Soundbooth and Premiere Pro. Logic Pro, Soundtrack Pro. I have my own professional microphone and pop filter.
Attorney and Mechanical Engineer.
As a lawyer I can file trademarks, copyrights and patents. I have a J.D. and a Masters Degree in Law Intellectual Property.
Heavily involved in amateur sports such as parkour, rugby, squash.
Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
TV shows and movies
Movie and game trailers
Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Shelia Cockburn by email or phone, please click here.