mid-to deeper voice, slick, raspy, rock n roll
I've done professional voice over work for phone on-hold systems which is a very professional narration.
Radio commercials that can be fun, excited, irritated, goofy, comical or dramatic.
Deep and sultry for radio bumpers.
Calm and soothing for other narrations or commercials.
Raspy and deep when needed as well. My vocal range is in a mid to lower register.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Woburn, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I've done southern accents, Boston accents. Can also manage a decent British and Indian accent.
My Voice Experience
HEY! Pay attention!
I know you are reading a million of these, so I'll be super quick.
Stuff I've done:
Internet radio bumpers. Music career fronting bands. Also done backup work for other band projects. (2005 - present)
Voice over work for radio commercials (Automotive dealerships).(2011)
Voice for telephone on-hold system telling about the advantages of the company while customers remain on hold. (2011)
Voice (musical voice) for Bose television commercial. (2012)
Voice for on-hold info for Cakewalk software. (1999)
I've taken many acting classes in the past that have stressed dialects, articulation and diction and have acted on the stage in many college shows (lead roles included).
My main experience has been though music. I front a heavy rock band (10 years) and have been singing for 20 years. Through music, I have done many radio interviews as well as radio bumpers.
My Studio Equipment
IBM with Cakewalk software,
Line 6 POD Studio UX2
MXL Condenser Mic
Macbook Pro with Garageband
I am kind of repeating myself but yet again,
Singing (bands - currently in ERA FOR A MOMENT)
Also, I am an Art Director for a small ad agency and have had to go through voice talent for radio commercials.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Shelby Carcio by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Shelby Carcio is a Standard subscriber.
• Shelby Carcio was last active on Voice123 199 days ago