Confident, clear, distinctive, lively
Professional, smooth, warm and knowledgeable for narration and presentations. Distinct, clear, sophisticated and savvy, with a fun and perky side for commercials. Clients have described my voice as energetic, caring, educated, upscale, soothing, relaxing, sexy, authoritative, versatile and sometimes kooky!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects: New York, Texas, Deep South, British, Irish, German, French, Russian, Midwest, Scottish, Italian, Nigerian.
Characters: Historical figures (such as Eleanor Roosevelt), Olive Oyl, mouse, dog, cat, witch, snobby lady, tough kid, shy kid, nerdy kid and many, many more!
My Voice Experience
Corporations, commercials, education and gaming are just a few of the type of companies that love my voice! Representative companies are MacGraw-Hill, Human-Code, Origin Systems, UC Berkeley, and Anime/ADV Films.
BFA Acting from New York University
MFA Acting from Carnegie Mellon University
Voice over seminars and training:
Betty Zoller for Commercial, Narration
Pat Fraley for Characters and Comedy
Robin Miles for Audio Books
Elaine Clark for Commercial Copy
My Studio Equipment
Presonus Firestudio Mobile
Rhode NT1-A mic
sony mdr7506 headphones
Professional actor for over 25 years.
Educator, specializing in voice and acting.
Professional voice and dialect coach
Specialist in body/mind healing and relaxation techniques. World traveler.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sheila Gordon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sheila Gordon is a Standard subscriber.
• Sheila Gordon was last active on Voice123 316 days ago