Trusting with a slight edginess
• Shawn Foster is registered with Voice123 since 2008-07-25.
• Shawn Foster started his/her voice over career in 1992.
• Currently Shawn Foster is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• Shawn Foster was last active on Voice123 64 days ago
Trusting Tone - Guy Next Door - Average "Joe"
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Flexable voice-over talent. Children's books and cartoon voices are my specialty, but have done radio and TV as well. Technical manuals and just about anything that requires a voice....I am game to try it!
English (North American)
Light English British accent, Indian to Middle Eastern accent, southern draw accent, Spanish accent.
Child·Teen·Young Adult·Middle Age·Senior
My Voice Experience
Radio: 12 years on air; weather, news, sports, and kids programming
Radio voice work on three local radio stations: WOTC, CJIV, WSDE
Radio voice work on radio network FBN
Station assistant manager of WOTC in charge of programming
Station manager of CJIV for five years
Over 20 years of public speaking in various settings
Full-time Christian speaker at present.
Over 10 years of stage work in local and college theater
Over 10 years of speaking on television through local and cable television
What others have said:
"When he says, "Bah! Humbug!" you believe it....Foster does such a convincing turn from rancid old skinflint to a man giddy with redemption that one audience member cries out, 'That old geezer came alive!' " - Associated Press writing of Shawn's performance as Scrooge in a local stage version of "A Christmas Carol"
"A radio voice I wish we could hire full-time." - former station owner of small local station WSDE for which Shawn has done voice over spots.
"A voice and stage presence that gives confidence and trust...one you can follow..." - G.A. voice and music professor at PCC
BA from Pensacola Chrisitan College in Pensacola, Florida where I was voted among Who's Who of America's Colleges and Universities. Heavily involved in public speaking and singing as a college representative as well as stage performances while at PCC. Have performed in "A Christmas Carol" for various organizations for 12 years. Taken various music and vocal classes for the last 20 years.
My Studio Equipment
AKG Perception Mic
PC Based Acoustica Software
I dabble in graphic design and video editing as hobbies. I currently speak in public as least five times a week.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Shawn Foster by email or phone, please click here.