Honest, Upbeat, Smart, Warm, Hip, Friendly, Funny
• Sharon Freedman is registered with Voice123 since Apr 27, 2006.
• Sharon Freedman started his/her voice over career in 2002.
• Currently Sharon Freedman is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 27
• Sharon Freedman was last active on Voice123 12 days ago
I am a versatile voice artist. For commercial voice overs my sound can be energetic, quirky and bright or sexy, smooth and sophisticated. I can give you intelligent, warm and straight forward reads for narration and a trustworthy, soothing, and professional sound for voice mail systems...or any combination you desire.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am skilled with many accents including but not limited to British, Southern, New York, Midwest, Russian, and Middle Eastern.
My Voice Experience
MTV... Ralph Lauren...Clorox...Domino Sugar...Scholastic Inc...Fortunoff...IO Digital Cable...Hunter Douglas...Xenadrene EFX...The Sean Gunn Show...Boston Career Forum...Proctor & Gamble...A&E
If you would like to work with someone that has been the voice talent for companies like these, and many others, then you want to work with me.
I have recorded commercials and promos for both radio and television on a national, regional, and local level. In addition I've recorded audio books, industrials, training videos, ring tones, and have done radio imaging and voice mail greetings.
I am an actress with a BFA from NYU's Tisch School of the Arts.
I've studied with Jodi Gottlieb (award winning Promo and Commercial writer and producer) in Los Angeles.
I studied with Marla Kirban Voiceovers in New York as well. I honed my skills during the Pro Jam sessions that she holds which are ways for working professionals to continue to work our voiceover muscles.
I have also trained with Bryant Falk of Abacus Audio and Jeff Howell or World Wide Wadio.
I've studied improv in NY, Chicago, and London with UCB, Piven Theater Workshop, and RADA respectively.
My Studio Equipment
In my home studio I have an MBox2, an Audio-Technica mic and I edit on Pro Tools. I also have great relationships with many recording studios here in Los Angeles.
In addition to being an actress I'm a producer. I understand all of the hard work that goes in to a project from my experience as a producer.
My theatrical acting has taken me around the world and around this country.
I have been in on camera commercials that have sold everything from Volkswagens to Colleges, and films that can be seen on national networks like LOGO and in film festivals like Slamdance.
I take direction very well and have many repeat clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sharon Freedman by email or phone, please click here.