Powerful, Comforting, Warm, Real, Energetic, Upscale, Hip
Hip Young, Gorgeous, Natural, Conversational, sophisticated, youthful, friendly, personable, smooth, believable, deep, and rich for Narrations and presentations.
Fun, high energy, sexy, natural, believable, hip, wry, friendly mom, wife, real, upbeat voice for Commercials, Infomercials
Strong, Distinct, Emotional, Real for TV Promos and Movie Trailers
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
West Hollywood, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sexy Russian Girl Accent
Smooth British Accent
Teenage "Valley Girl" Accent
Native American English
My Voice Experience
I grew up in the entertainment business and did my first voice over at the age of 4 for a Tennessee Ernie Ford Christmas album. My voice over experience is vast. I do Narration, Commercials, Infomercials, Network and Cable TV Promos, Books on Tape, Announcing, Conventions, Movies,Instructional Videos, Telephone and corporate IVR, , Websites, Pod Casts, and Corporate Videos, Narration of technical and medical terminology, keeping the tone natural and conversational. I take pride in efficiently delivering a high quality product in a most professional way. I take direction well and will always do my best to make the best use of my clients' time and budget.
I've been a working voice over actor for over 25 years. I have studied with top vocal coaches Seth Riggs and Dean Kaelin, among others.
My Studio Equipment
I use both Senheisser 416 shotgun and Sputnik M Audio Tube Mics, depending on the project and desired sound. Xenyx 802 Bus Mixer with preamps and British EQ's, Digidesign M Box2, KRK Rokit 5 Speakers, Sony MDR 7506 Headphones.
I'm a singer, as well as a TV, Stage and Theatrical Film Actress. I have been involved in the beauty, health and fitness industry for many years. I enjoy preparing healthy and delicious meals, hiking, biking, swimming and running.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Shannon Engemann by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Shannon Engemann is a Premium subscriber.
• Shannon Engemann was last active on Voice123 3 days ago