youthful and accents
• shannon burrows is registered with Voice123 since Jun 07, 2011.
shannon burrows does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
shannon burrows was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• shannon burrows started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently shannon burrows is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
shannon burrows does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. shannon burrows was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I believe my voice is youthful and easily adapted to any situation, including fairly decent English proper and cockney accents, Irish, and southern American. I have never had a distinct New England accent despite growing up and living there for 30+ years.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Delray Beach, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English proper, English cockney, Irish, hispanic (?) Indian/Pakistani, southern American
My Voice Experience
I have never had any experience in this field, however I have always enjoyed reading aloud and have been complimented by many hearing impaired people that I speak clearly. This is a fascinating field to me and I feel I can do it justice! I always felt and was told I had a voice talent but was afraid to try anything.
I performed in many play in my younger years and always waned to pursue some type of career but was too afraid.
My Studio Equipment
Am willing to invest (somewhat) and educate myself or find the people who do have the equipment.
Have held many telephone customer service positions over the years and have always been complimented on my speaking abilities.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact shannon burrows by email or phone, please click here.