many character voices, natural baritone range
I make a living with my voice, and have been involved with theatre, radio, & music for decades; I consider myself a voice actor; I can perform a wide range of character voices, and incorporate many accents & dialects, and do celebrity impersonations; I've been referred to as a "born mimic", and give new meaning to "a party of one"; I can do straight reads, comedic, emotional, and dramatic interpretations, and I sing in a variety of character voices as well; I take direction, and can give many different takes on any read...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
-, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a wide vocal range, and can create an army of character voices; accents include: U.S. East coast, northern, southern, surferdude, English, Mexican/Spanish, Russian, Indian, French, German, Jamaican, Italian accents; celebrity impressions include Pee Wee Herman, Sean Connery, Howard Cosell, Peter Falk, Charles Bronson, James Mason, G.W. Bush, Archie Bunker, a variety of movie & TV characters, including many cartoon characters - if I hear it, I can most likely duplicate it.....
My Voice Experience
I've been doing voiceovers since the 80s, have worked in radio on-air and production since 1993, and I am currently Production Director for a group of stations owned by American General Media in San Luis Obispo, CA, writing and voicing tons of copy for radio & TV, composing and singing jingles, producing spots from scratch, employing many character voices.....
Theatre & Voice training at Western Kentucky University, radio production & broadcasting training at the Academy of Radio Broadcasting, 20+ years in radio......
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a professional studio, with mic, and can process & edit voice work quite skillfully after all these years....
basically, I can write, produce, edit, and provide a entire cast of characters for any audio production project - start to finish.....
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Seth Blackburn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Seth Blackburn is a Premium subscriber.
• Seth Blackburn was last active on Voice123 6 days ago