Wry, Characters, Guy Next Door
• Sean Stires is registered with Voice123 since Jun 25, 2007.
Sean Stires does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sean Stires was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Sean Stires started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Sean Stires is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Sean Stires does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sean Stires was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Voice Type: I have what everyone tells me is a "great" radio voice. It it generally warm and welcoming. However, I don't have an over the top "cheesy" sound. I can make it sound that way though if needed.
It can be warm and deep for narrations, fun for commercials, as well as a straight read for radio/tv.
I can do several character voices. They are a mix of originals and copies of tv characters.
I speak Russian.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
South Bend, IN, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Russian, hispanic, asian, arab, indian (not native american), irish brogue
My Voice Experience
I currently work as a radio talent. I am a sportscaster by trade...most specifically play by play.
I also host a talk show, and I've been a solo DJ for a country station as well as a sidekick for two different morning shows.
I have done a lot of commercial voice-over work for all of the stations I have worked for in Kansas, Colorado, and now in Indiana.
I have done a wide range of character voices, including a few commercials with multiple characters that are all me. I have also done "bits" for my show that include my character voices.
I have worked as an on-air radio voice talent since 1994.
I have a BS in Broadcast Journalism from the University of Kansas.
I learned to do all of my voices on my own...all by ear...impersonating distinct voices of people I know.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a full radio station production studio.
Unknown - Click here to ask Sean Stires
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sean Stires by email or phone, please click here.