rich, deep, narration specialist, silly, goofy
• Sean Remel is registered with Voice123 since 2011-01-26.
• Sean Remel started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently Sean Remel is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Sean Remel was last active on Voice123 25 days ago
Conversational for commercials, growly for monsters, calm and knowledgeable for science lectures, warm, deep, seductive, funny and weird for comedy, inflected for drama,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, British, French, German, Austrian, Russian, Eastern European, Italian, Deaf guy, Doofus, Monster, Beast, Surfer, Stoner, Nervous, Stoic, Heroic, Hero, Hammy, Villain, Creature, Alien, New York, Midwest, Midwestern, Redneck, Southern, Texan, Texas, Cartoons,
My Voice Experience
I worked for UnityWorks Media for 7 years, doing voiceovers and copy writing, including voiceover scripts. For the past three years, I have continued my technical writing for UnityWorks as a contractor working from my home studio when I moved to Seattle.
Additionally, I've done law firm ads for FindLaw, along with amateur cartoon projects.
AA radio degree from Brown College.
10-week acting course at John Robert Powers talent agency in Minneapolis.
trained in script assembly, cold reading, inflecting, voice tracking, journalism, announcing techniques, commercial writing and production, "Scott Studio"
experienced in Audacity, Adobe Audition
My Studio Equipment
I've got an M-Audio Nova class 4 microphone, an M-Audio MoblePre preamp/audio-interface hybrid, and Adobe Audition. That and a nice non-echoing room are all I've ever needed, and it's been good enough for the professionals I've sent recordings to.
Oh, and Sony professional headphones.
I’m exceptionally good at cold reading and pronouncing foreign languages even if I don't speak them (I know the pronunciation rules). I proofread and polish with amazing accuracy and speed. I’ve got a keen mind for technical terms, science jargon, etc. I'm well-educated.
I can proofread really well, and I've got a keen mind for finding mistakes in scripts to cut down on retakes.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sean Remel by email or phone, please click here.