Sportscaster, Deep, Authoratative, Newsy, Fun
• Sean Horejs is registered with Voice123 since Feb 24, 2012.
• Sean Horejs started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Sean Horejs is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Sean Horejs was last active on Voice123 188 days ago
Smooth, deep and professional for presentations. Lively, fun and upbeat for commercials. I'm open to a wide range of projects. From a broadcast news-style delivery, to a lively call to a Monster Truck rally, to a corporate safety video, Challenge me!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Long Beach, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Sean Horejs
My Voice Experience
I first jumped behind a mic while in college working as a mobile disc-jockey, entertaining at parties and weddings. That paid the bills and put me through journalism school at the University of Nevada, Reno, which then opened the door to a 12-year career as a television sports anchor for two different network affiliates (KOLO in Reno, Nevada and KRIS in Corpus Christi, Texas.)
I left the news business in 2010 and have been working as a freelance producer/editor/shooter/on-cam and voice talent in Long Beach, California. My primary clients are the City and Port of Long Beach. I voice nearly all of the promotional videos for POLB and I host their Telly Award-winning monthly cable show, "Pulse of the Port." Many of the public service announcements currently running on Long Beach Television feature my voice.
I have also voiced promo videos for International Transportation Service and Motown legend Smokey Robinson.
My desire is to branch out and diversify my voice over portfolio.
I have a Bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Nevada, Reno and 12 years worth of experience as a sports anchor for two network affiliates (KRIS and KOLO).
I also have nearly 2 years worth of experience doing government and corporate voice overs for the City of Long Beach and the Port of Long Beach.
My Studio Equipment
I am currently in the process of acquiring a new iMac setup with a full Final Cut Pro suite. Until that is arranged, I must travel to client studios.
There simply aren't many people who can do, or who are willing to do, as many different jobs as I'm capable of handling.
My extensive news background and the last 2 years as a freelance production professional have helped me to excel at writing compelling copy, shooting video, recording voice overs with a wide range of emotion, editing audio and video with multiple software packages (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Harris Velocity) and performing as on-camera talent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sean Horejs by email or phone, please click here.