How Many Voices?
Serious Professional Advertising, with warm, deep and intuitive voices. I do narrations, radio announcing, movie critics, and various styles of character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Radio Announcer, Narrator, Professional Advertisement, Funny Characters, Senior Citizens, Teenagers, Dragon-ball Z Characters (Piccolo, Krillin, Vegeta), Deep Voices, Demon Voices, Yoda (from Star Wars), Barney, Kermit the frog, Duke Nukem, Deckard Cain (from video game Diablo I & II) British Accent, Indian Accent, The Jerky Boys Characters (Sal Rosenburg, Frank Riso) Various Video game Voices, Various Cartoon Characters
My Voice Experience
I have done many local "Radio Announcer" voices for a couple different companies. A company in Los Angeles called American Radio Network, doing voice overs for a Wine commercial. I worked as a independent voice actor for Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, doing Voice Advertising, and many student projects.
Cincinnati State Tech - Computer Graphics
Portland Community College - General Music
Portland State University - Music Education
California State University Northridge - Music Education
My Studio Equipment
I mainly use Audacity for recording, and use a couple SHURE Mics.
Excellent Listening Skills.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Sean Dobbins by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sean Dobbins is a Standard subscriber.
Sean Dobbins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sean Dobbins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sean Dobbins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sean Dobbins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.