Smart, Hero, Protagonist, Energetic, Friendly
• Sean Chiplock is registered with Voice123 since Aug 23, 2009.
• Sean Chiplock started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Sean Chiplock is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Sean Chiplock was last active on Voice123 180 days ago
Friendly, interesting, inviting, college-age, young, knowledgeable, exciting, enthusiastic, energetic, comforting, Teen, Kid, and mature - these are just a number of the qualities that can be found in my voice, be it for commercials, instructional videos, announcements and pitches, or anything else!
For anime and video games, virtually anything is possible - from impacting, determined, and heroic for protagonists, to menacing or downright scary antagonists, the bumbling but lovable sidekick, the wise and noble sage, and so much more, including everything inbetween.
Fluid and smooth for narrations, or bubbly and inviting for commercials. But why limit a presentation to one type of voice? Share what you have in mind, and you can be guaranteed I will do what I can to give you what you want.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Saginaw, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents - British, Indian, Irish, Russian (still working on this one!), Spanish.
Dialects - Surfer Dude, Stoner Dude, Valley Girl, "That Gay Guy", Noble (Upper Class "royalty"), The Butler, The Technological Nerd, The Annoying Roommate, Mr. Mile-A-Minute... let me know what you're looking for!
My Voice Experience
- All Ears Theatre (2010-Present)
- 2009 Anime Expo "AX Idol" Voice Acting Champion
- Extensive deadline/independent responsibility experience w/ Voice Acting career in web-based animations and games (245+ separate projects since 2008)
- Professional Experience in various forms of media entertainment (iPhone games/apps, live-action television, flash animation)
- Part time self-producer/large-group management experience via web-based animation directing (2 projects as of 2009)
- Professional Demo Recording at BangZoom! Studios (2009)
Western Michigan University (Aug 2008-Current) Kalamazoo, MI
MAJOR: Film/Video/Media Studies
MINORS: Japanese, Psychology, Journalism
- Lee Honors College Student
- 3.55 Cumulative GPA
- Alpha Lambda Phi Honorary Society member
- Active member of F.I.R.E. (Fighting Ignorance and Rape through Education)
- Active Member of Theater for Community Health
- Recipient of Medallion Scholarship (highest academic award at college)
- Adventures in Voice Acting w/ Tony Oliver (February 2011)
All additional training in the Voice Acting craft has been done on my own time - either through auditioning for online projects or in working with my voice acting mentor. Unfortunately, Michigan does not offer much in the way of classes or workshops, but I have made up for this by working on my range and practicing every single day.
My Studio Equipment
THX-Certified Blue Yeti USB Microphone w/ Pop Filter + Windsock
Interested in having me audition? Please feel free to contact me.
I look forward to hearing from you, and thank you so much for your time and consideration!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sean Chiplock by email or phone, please click here.