Bringing characters, projects, and ideas to life
• Sean Chiplock is registered with Voice123 since 2009-08-23.
• Sean Chiplock started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Sean Chiplock is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 281
• Sean Chiplock has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
Friendly, interesting, inviting, college-age, youthful, hip, tech-savvy, knowledgeable, exciting, enthusiastic, energetic, comforting, Teen, Kid, and mature - these are just a number of the qualities that can be found in my voice, be it for commercials, instructional videos, announcements and pitches, or anything else!
For anime and video games, virtually anything is possible - from impacting, determined, and heroic for protagonists, to menacing or downright scary antagonists, the bumbling but lovable sidekick, the wise and noble sage, and so much more, including everything in-between.
Fluid and smooth for narrations, or bubbly and inviting for commercials. But why limit a presentation to one type of voice? Share what you have in mind, and you can be guaranteed I will do what I can to give you what you want.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Lomita, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects - Surfer Dude, Stoner Dude, Valley Girl, "That Gay Guy", Noble (Upper Class "royalty"), The Butler, The Technological Nerd, The Annoying Roommate, Mr. Mile-A-Minute... let me know what you're looking for!
My Voice Experience
Nearly every form of presentation can be exceptionally beautiful, powerful, and memorable even without the use of sound or dialogue. However, there comes a limit after which characters, pitches, and stories need to have a personality, a life, an ability to be related and connected to the audience that sees them.
This is where Voice Actors come in, to provide a seamless and believable voice that gives life to these characters and situations. With them, we are able to further immerse ourselves in an environment outside our own. Voice Acting should never be the saving grace for a production - it should be the icing on the cake that makes the final product all that much sweeter to present.
-RECENT V.O. ROLES-
(NEW) KILLER INSTINCT - Rash the Battletoad
(NEW) LEGEND OF HEROES: TRAILS OF COLD STEEL - Rean Schwarzer
FAIRY FENCER F - Zenke
MAGI: LABYRINTH OF MAGIC - Cassim
YS: MEMORIES OF CELCETA - Ozma, Gruda, Leo
DANGANRONPA - Kiyotaka Ishimaru
SWORD ART ONLINE - Diabel
And many more!
Crispin Freeman's Voiceover Workshops
Anime Workshop Level 1
Anime Workshop Level 2
Tony Oliver/BangZoom! Entertainment Workshops
Adventures in Voice Acting - Beginner
Adventures in Voice Acting - Intermediate
Adventures in Voice Acting - Advanced
Adventures in Voice Acting - Master
AiVA: Getting Out Of Your Head (4-Week Course) (Tony Oliver)
Kaiji Tang/Cristina Vee
Western Michigan University
Film Interpretation (FILM 2100)
Public Speaking (COM 1040)
Intro To Media & Telecommunications (COM 2400)
Indiv Study-Theatre (THEA 4900)
Introduction To Acting (THEA 1410)
Electronic Media Operations (COM 2560)
Intro to Audio Production (COM 2570)
Film Communication (COM 2410)
Tv/Film Scripting (COM 3580)
History of Animation (COM 3440)
ANIMATION GENIUS W/ BOB BERGEN (Bob Bergen)
MEET THE PROS - Naughty Dog Studios (Becky Dodd)
MEET THE PROS - Nickelodeon (Meredith Layne)
MEET THE PROS - Disney Parks (Brian Nefsky)
MEET THE AGENT - SBV Talent (Mary Ellen Lord)
MEET THE AGENT - Atlas Talent (Cristi Silver)
PROMO VOICEOVER WORKOUT - CBS Promo (J.J. Jurgens)
MEET THE PROS - Disney TV (David Wright & Jennifer)
My Studio Equipment
THX-Certified Blue Yeti USB Microphone w/ Pop Filter + Windsock
Interested in having me audition? Please feel free to contact me. I am always happy to provide previous samples OR to record a fresh one using your own script.
I look forward to hearing from you, and thank you so much for your time and consideration!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sean Chiplock by email or phone, please click here.