Distinctive, Professional, Informative, Sincere
• Scott Smith is registered with Voice123 since Jun 22, 2010.
Scott Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Scott Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Scott Smith started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Scott Smith is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Scott Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Scott Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a radio friendly voice, perfect for narrations, commercials, and broadcasting. People have often told me that my voice is commanding, yet soothing at the same time.
My voice has been described as gentle, deep, thoughtful, helpful, exciting, educational, authoritative, clear, smooth, natural sounding, and trustworthy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Crosby, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I am relatively new to the field, but I have used my vocal abilities extensively in my career as a martial arts instructor and professional educator. I am known for my public speaking skills (high energy classes and seminars, motivational speaking, and lectures). I also sing and do backup vocals, though not professionally.
I have a Liberal Studies degree from Cal State San Bernardino. I have also taken upper level and graduate courses in English at the University of Houston.
My Studio Equipment
I have a complete home studio for audio production (Audacity), and I use a usb condenser microphone for quality recording.
Now that I am pursuing freelance writing and audio production work on a full-time basis, I am able to give each project the time and attention it deserves.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Scott Smith by email or phone, please click here.