Voice Production - Management
• Scott Ragotskie is registered with Voice123 since 2013-05-06.
Scott Ragotskie does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Scott Ragotskie was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Scott Ragotskie started his/her voice over career in 1983.
• Currently Scott Ragotskie is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Scott Ragotskie does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Scott Ragotskie was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Characters for Animation
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Professional Recording Engineer for Voice Talent and Music for over 25years
Recorded Voice for Electronic Arts - Need for Speed shift 2 unleashed
Editing for Hooked on Phonics series
Recorded Voice for 3 seasons of Car Crazy with Barry Meguire on Speed TV
Recorded many Self Help and Hypnotherapy sessions
Recorded Music sessions from Sugar Ray - Chris Thompson of Manfed Mann Band -Dave Lombardo of Slayer - Nadene Coyle and many many more...
Artist Development and Management for POP artist - EMBLEM3 (2011-2012)
Artist Development and Management for Voice Actor - Wes Metcalf (2013)
Fullerton College Communications degree
Audiograph International - Pro-Tools Certification Operator
NARAS Producers wing
My Studio Equipment
Waves Mercury Bundle - melodyne-etc...
Mics from AKG-Telefunkin-Neumann -sennheiser-etc
As well as being a Freelance Engineer / Producer for Slightly Elevated Entertainment I am also an Instructor of Recording Engineering for Fullerton College and Media-Tech Institute. I have been working with audio for over 25 years and have produced tracks for both broadcast television and the gaming industry. I do most of my music recording out of Studio770 in Brea, CA and most Voice Recording and mixing from my home studio. I also have a home studio consulting and design company called Home Recording Services.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Scott Ragotskie by email or phone, please click here.