news delivery; professional
• Scott Pohl is registered with Voice123 since May 13, 2008.
Scott Pohl does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Scott Pohl was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Scott Pohl started his/her voice over career in 1973.
• Currently Scott Pohl is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Scott Pohl does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Scott Pohl was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
If you're looking for a professional-sounding newscast-style delivery, I'm your man! I've been in the radio business since 1973, and in news since 1979.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Lansing, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Scott Pohl
My Voice Experience
I've recorded hundreds of radio reports in a nearly three-decade news career. My voice and style would be a great fit for any project requiring an authoritative, confident delivery.
23 years in a public radio news department; BA in Telecommunications from Michigan State University, 1979.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to several professional recording studios at the public radio station where I'm employed. I use Adobe Audition v. 1.5 for recording and editing.
Along with my voiceover work, I've been writing and editing radio news copy for almost three decades. I can help you make your script accurate and concise.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Scott Pohl by email or phone, please click here.