Sexy, people listen when I speak, radio host
• Scott McPherson is registered with Voice123 since Jun 22, 2009.
Scott McPherson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Scott McPherson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Scott McPherson started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Scott McPherson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Scott McPherson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Scott McPherson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sexy, very warm, also able to do radio style/dj type voice work. Am open to almost ANY type of voice over work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Western, Mid-Western, whatever YOU need!
My Voice Experience
I have a very interesting voice. I have done phone work for the past few years, and cannot believe the response I get with my voice. Quite literally, I have had everything from compliments to women getting EXTREMELY turned on speaking with me on business calls.
I am just getting into voice work, and am up for new challenges.
I am new to voice over work. I have been in phone service positions in the past, with much success. I have had so many compliments on my voice that I have decided to go this route. In addition to 10+ years of direct customer contact, I have taken interpersonal communication/speech classes and Integrity Selling....which teaches you how to successfully speak and interact with clients.
My Studio Equipment
As you can see I am new to this type of work. I do have a professional microphone and recording software to get me started.
In a phone sales environment, I found it helpful to be able to speak similiarly to the customer. If they were very southern, I would speak quite a bit more southern...and so on and so forth. I am able to match my dialect to pretty much any region of the US.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Scott McPherson by email or phone, please click here.