• Scott Littleton is registered with Voice123 since 2008-08-21.
Scott Littleton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Scott Littleton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Scott Littleton started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Scott Littleton is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Scott Littleton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Scott Littleton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can provide a warm, deep voice great for commercials, narrations, or presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Verona, Kentucky, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English, Southern or Appalachian accents.
My Voice Experience
Worked at WSTO/Owensboro,KY/Evansville, IN from 1997 until 2001 where commercial voice over & production was one of my primary job responsibilities. Also voiced and produced spots for Sky Phillips Produced Liners from 2000-2001.
I currently voice track weather for the Radio Forecast Network.
University of Phoenix 2006
B.A. Mass Communications
Kentucky Wesleyan College 1997
Informally trained in production by Sky Phillips & Jimmy Fish.
My Studio Equipment
ElectroVoice RE 20 mic
Symetrix Mic Processor
Alto S*8 mixer
While I have been away from commercial production for a few years I am ready to provide excellent service to my clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Scott Littleton by email or phone, please click here.