Deep, stable and and mature
• Scott LeCraw is registered with Voice123 since Sep 09, 2010.
Scott LeCraw does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Scott LeCraw was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Scott LeCraw started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Scott LeCraw is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Scott LeCraw does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Scott LeCraw was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have done many live corporate presentations so I know how to do smooth, professional corporate presentations.
I'm very well educated and fairly well read, allowing me to be very comfortable with a range of subject matters.
I'm an Army veteran and I can do a strong, parade ground voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a neutral accent, but I grew up in Atlanta and can play up the Southern accent if desired.
My Voice Experience
I'm just starting to do professional voice over work.
I've done narration in large church pageants and sung solo and small group as well.
As part of a college glee club at Washington and Lee University, I voiced a spoken part as Robert E. Lee on a recorded album.
I have a bachelor's degree from Washington & Lee and a Masters from Georgia State University, both majoring in business with no study of voice over. But I'm willing to learn.
My Studio Equipment
I have recording and editing software on my computer. I also have a library of music and can add music and special effects to any recording.
I have a lot of varied experience, both in professional life and personal life. Throughout, I have had people compliment me on my voice, telling me I should be in radio or recording.
As an Army officer, I learned early on how to project my voice to get attention, even in loud environments.
I'm very comfortable speaking in public and have done so on many occasions, with the largest group being about 800. I served as President of my Rotary Club, which put me in the podium every week. I then spoke to other Rotary Clubs in the area while serving as Assistant District Governor.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Scott LeCraw by email or phone, please click here.