accent, comedy, diversity, 4 octave range
• Scott Kovalik is registered with Voice123 since Aug 28, 2009.
• Scott Kovalik started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Scott Kovalik is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Scott Kovalik was last active on Voice123 62 days ago
I have a 4 octave range and can go from shrill to warm within the same conversation. With a large variety of accents, I can play the smooth annoying car salesmen, the gritty hero and slippery foreign villain dripping with sarcasm, irreverence or humor.
Straight narrations, pukey DJ, the loving Father, or the angry old fart, I can bring depth, age and emotion to any combination of accents, voices and characters or as be as deadpan as Ben Stein.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English - proper, Royalty, snooty, villain, cockney in various age groups and some celebrity-ism likenesses.
Asian (and some actual Japanese)
Indian (as in India)
Mexican (stereotypical mostly)
American - Western, Southern, Mid Western, Boston, Eastern New York/Jersey
Can do various youth to old age within most of these. American age inflections such as "surfer boy", "dude", and "angry old fart" as well as "puking" (as in radio announcers, cheesy DJs and articulated narrators).
Some celebrity parodies... Christopher Walkin, Christopher Lloyd, Ahhhnold, Stallone, Connery, Segal, All Bundy, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Mickey Mouse, Goofey, Kermit, Miss Piggy (pretty much any Henson character), Marvin the Martian and alot of other individual characters that I have forgotten as I sit here.
I am very good at mixing them all for a unique and creative character as well.
My Voice Experience
While the bulk of my history has been with private companies, churches and not-for-profit organizations, I have done work for local radio stations, commercials and small private productions.
Only recently, after a lead clown from the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey heard one of my live productions and practically FORCED me to sit down with his Agent, have I decided to expand my career and seek out larger opportunities.
In their words, not mine, I might be one of the best finds in voice talent available.
I will do my best to live up to that reputation.
I have a degree in Video and Film production from NBS and several years of community theater in several cities.
Originally, my goals focused on writing and producing television commercials and shorts but found that I preferred being in front of, rather than behind, the editing.
My Studio Equipment
I personally do not have any studio equipment, but a good friend of mine that I play in a band with is a professional recording technician, producer and I have full access to his facilities.
I am a Professional Race Driver, specializing in Off Road, Rally, Drifting and set driving.
I am an accomplished Drummer.
I am highly creative and fluent in most computer graphic design programs, web architecture and production technologies.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Scott Kovalik by email or phone, please click here.