Dominating,Deep,Booming,Loud,blue collar, tough
• Scott Durick is registered with Voice123 since Jan 06, 2011.
• Scott Durick started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Scott Durick is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 16
• Scott Durick has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
I have a warm and deep voice for narrations, a loud and powerful voice for security recordings, smooth and professional for presentations, and booming or bellowing for introductions. Authoritive, folksy, smart-ass, cocky,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
San Diego, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cowboy, (John Wayne), southern twang, slingblade, white collar proper, Donald Duck. Old geezer, Mike Rowe, Dennis Leary,
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Scott Durick
I was a Fireman for 26 years. I did alot of "radio talk" on emergency airwaves.
Attended Aliso Creek Voice Over School
My Studio Equipment
Microphone, headphones, Sound booth,Garage Band, Audacity,
I am a large witty person. I am used to being the biggest and loudest in the room. I can make fun of myself with ease, and have a knack for improv. I was a Fireman for 26 years, so I have the experience of acting professional and being a clown. I follow direction extremely well. I am what they call a natural at voice overs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Scott Durick by email or phone, please click here.