Youthful, enthusiastic, casual, guy next door
YOUTHFUL, ENTHUSIASTIC, CLEAR, and CONVERSATIONAL
As millennial as it gets. You know, the guy next door you turn to for hip music or to learn how to use your smartphone.
Perfect for targeting young adult, college, and teenage demographics. Excellent voice and tone for tech products. Non-traditional announcer, young male roles, student, hip, wry/sarcastic, casual voices. Youthful but sophisticated, comedic, articulate, charming, unique, natural, casual.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Ossining, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Conversational, New York, Southern US
My Voice Experience
Since beginning my career in voiceover work in 2008, I have worked with Yahoo, Staples, many tech-oriented companies, several colleges, and more. I have also done numerous IVR projects and large-scale audio textbooks and training videos.
Additionally, I have provided character voices for museum exhibits, dozens of video games, and animated projects.
Marist College, Class of 2009
Communications - Radio/TV/Film
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition, Audacity, Shure SM7b and Electro Voice RE20 microphones
Quick turnaround and a strong work ethic, willing and eager to produce work that meets the client's complete satisfaction.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Scott Connolly by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott Connolly is a Premium subscriber.
• Scott Connolly has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours