Authoritative, Confident, Warm, Reassuring,
• Scott Carrico is registered with Voice123 since Apr 02, 2012.
• Scott Carrico started his/her voice over career in 1984.
• Currently Scott Carrico is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 22
• Scott Carrico has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
Marla Kirban described my voice as -
"Warm, authoritative, trustworthy, understanding, comforting, reassuring, smart, straight forward,
home town/salt of the earth, with a dash of cynicism and sarcasm when needed. A wonderful, distinctive voice."
I always try to connect with the copy and not just read the words.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Westminster, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have what Linguist call an "invisible accent"
I do original voices, no impersonations.
My Voice Experience
I have been doing vo work for 30-years. As a working broadcast journalist I had people ask me to do voice work for a projects periodically. In the past few years I've been concentrating on doing more vo work.
U.S. ARMY MEDICAL / JOHNSON & JOHNSON / HEWLETT PACKARD / I.B.M. / A.T.T. / MEDIVANCE / KäRCHER WINDSOR CASTLE ROCK / FIRST DATA / GATES INDUSTRIES / NATIONAL INSTITUTE for TRIAL ADVOCACY / NATIONAL LIGHTNING PROTECTION SYSTEMS / COLORADO DEPT. OF HEALTH / INTRADO / PROPRIOCEPTION
I have a BA in Speech and Theatre Arts. I made my living as a Broadcast Journalist (television mostly with some radio in the beginning). I worked as a Reporter for the Denver C.B.S. affiliate, my work has been on C.N.N., and I was the Senior Corespondent for European Journal.
I have acted on stage although not so much recently, and have been Talent for numerous Television commercials, industrials, corporate training videos, etc.
I work with Marla Kirban who is one of the most highly respected vo coaches and directors in the business.
My Studio Equipment
Logic Pro software.
Apogee Duet midi.
MXL V69, Mogami Edition, Tube microphone.
I also have worked in numerous sound studios in the Denver area - Rocky Mountain Recorders, Colorado Sound Studio, et al
I can do Medical and Technology work quickly and efficiently. Many vo artists avoid this work because the language can be difficult. I guess my life in broadcast and innate capabilities have given me the ability to get through complicated scripts quickly and efficiently. I recently spent four hours in the studio recording a job the client estimated would take a minimum of eight hours. They were thrilled.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Scott Carrico by email or phone, please click here.