Character Specialist, British, Warm, Resonant
• Scott Adams is registered with Voice123 since 2007-11-27.
Scott Adams does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Scott Adams was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Scott Adams started his/her voice over career in 1999.
• Currently Scott Adams is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Scott Adams does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Scott Adams was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a very warm and resonant voice that easily lends itself to different world dialects, including those of the United Kingdom.
A few years in radio have helped me develop both a smooth and, I've been told repeatedly, a "sexy" voice, as well as the upbeat "radio" voice that people can recognize.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - Other
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Seattle, Renton, Tacoma, Bothell, Bellevue,, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British: (Cockney, Middle Class, Aristocratic, "Geordie"), Canadian, Scottish, Irish, French, German, Hebrew, Indian, Slavic, Italian, Australian, Spanish, New Yorker (Bronx), Basic Northern American "Yankee," New Englander, Southern ("Redneck," "Good Ol Boy," Middle Class, Aristocratic,Virginia/Charleston drawl), Midwestern (no accent)
My Voice Experience
For as long as I can remember (and my sister says even longer than that) I have been a natural born mimic. James Mason, Jaques Clouseau, and a very over the top Dracula were among my first voices and I've been picking up characters and dialects ever since. As a semi professional raconteur I can entertain with both voices and vocal sound effects.
A great deal of my life has been spent on stage and that helped me to hone my vocal range and abilities.
I have 6 years experience in voiceovers for both radio and televsion commercials (WHDF-TV, WTKI, WBHL, WLRH radio stations). I have 2 years experience in auto-attendants with the University of Alabama in Huntsville's campus bookstore.
* 20+ years in local and College theatre.
* 2 years voice and diction, and 2 years radio, television, and film classes at UNA. *Nigel Neale's beginning and advanced voiceover workshops.
* (See radio and television above)
My Studio Equipment
"Snowball" Microphone, recording booth, Mac OS based studio can output in all common digital formats.
I am extremely quick on my feet and able to rapidly adapt to changing situations and environments. I take direction well and am always enthusiastic and upbeat in my voiceover performances and it comes through for the listener. My main talent is being a character actor, specializing in dialects and improvising when necessary.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Scott Adams by email or phone, please click here.