Experienced Video Game and Audio Book voice
• Sara Stringfellow is registered with Voice123 since Jun 13, 2011.
• Sara Stringfellow started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Sara Stringfellow is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Sara Stringfellow was last active on Voice123 192 days ago
Would love to get my voice on a project that requires a strong, confident woman, a la "Laura Croft."
My voice can also be deep and sympathetic, gentle when breaking bad news, or can be the cold executive professional that makes the trains run on time.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - South African
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Santa Monica, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
South Africa, British Heroine, Sadistic Robot, over-excited child, cuddly bunny.
My Voice Experience
I am currently voicing all female roles in the test version of Lost Planet 3. Voicing the roles of **** in final release of game. (*To be announced in Early 2013.)
As an actor, I'm really excited to be working on a video game where the narrative is an integral part. Here is the press so far:
The proverbial lid on Capcom's annual Captivate news has lifted over the past 12 hours, with trailers for Devil May Cry, Resident Evil 6, and now, Lost Planet 3 surfacing. Wait, that last one's not an announced game! Hot dog! Spark Unlimited (Legendary, Call of Duty: Finest Hour) is putting together a third Lost Planet for Capcom, heading to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC in "early 2013.""It's very different," says Lost Planet boss Kenji Oguro. "Lost Planet 2 focused on online and multiplayer but Lost Planet 3 has a very strong narrative focus. I've had a lot of ideas about the series that I haven't been able to realize until now - in particular how I can make the player perform a certain action or make them feel a certain way. These are the kinds of things I put a lot of thought into realizing the third Lost Planet. In that regard, it kind of makes good on a lot of the lingering ideas we had for the series in general."
Capcom promises a deeper emphasis on exploration and game narrative. What we saw in early April looked to be superbly written and acted. Snippets of Jim's past are revealed in messages to and from his wife back on Earth, and the mystery surrounding EDN-3 first colonists is slowly unraveled as Jim explores the planet and uncovers audio logs.
Watch the preview here at 720HD :) http://youtu.be/3cVi1amgXSA
I have Twenty-Seven films and theater productions under my belt, as well as a BFA in Theater from SMU Meadows School of the Arts.
Specifically trained in Kristin Linklater's work.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Sara Stringfellow
Have a natural "chameleon" attribute, where upon hearing a voice, I can pick up the specific tone/accent/draw of anyone, and re-create.
Travel around 10 different African countries aided in my perception of these tones, and specifically in differentiating regional South African accents from city to city.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Sara Stringfellow by email or phone, please click here.