Joyful, Youthful, Friendly, Girl Next Door
My voice is: inviting and pleasant for commercials and promos; friendly for voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages; joyful and animated for audiobooks and videogames, and memorable and fun for TV and movies.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform as a Valley girl full of teenage drama, a Southern gossip with news, and a kind Brit enjoying a spot of tea. I also enjoy being a kid at heart playing child-like characters, including those with a lisp.
My Voice Experience
My voice over experience (excluding training) includes recording a character demo, performing as the narrator and also a Southern woman in The Black Clouds of Misery podcast for the Radio Actor's Playhouse and also being part of the sound byte ensemble for the Baby Looney Tunes "Hoorah for Easter" book. Most recently, I booked a commercial job with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups through Voice123. All experience was recorded in Nashville, TN.
I currently take acting classes at Alan Dysert's The Actor's School in Franklin, TN. Courses taken include:
• Introduction to Voice Over with Joe Loesch
• The Radio Actor’s Playhouse with Joe Loesch
• The Voice Actor’s Workshop with Rodney Saulsberry and Joe Loesch
• Introduction to Improv with Bob Heaster
• Monologue Workshop with Steve Wedan
• Audition Workshop with Tina Treadwell, Disney Exec.
My Studio Equipment
I record with a USB Snowball microphone or can also record at a local studio.
I've emceed for Regional conferences for Cru, have hosted and emceed three American Heart Walks, taught a 10 minute line dance for over 2,000 students at BGSU's Dance Marathon, and have been a keynote speaker several times on college campuses sharing my life story.
I've performed live theatre and have competed in World competitions for dance and colorguard.
I've tried my hand at puppeteering and am still convinced that kids are the best audience!
I've also been a favorite drive-thru barista at Starbucks where I got the opportunity to practice my "voices" on a daily basis.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sarah Humphrey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sarah Humphrey is a Standard subscriber.
Sarah Humphrey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sarah Humphrey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sarah Humphrey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sarah Humphrey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.