child-like, very high, cheerful
• Sarah Font is registered with Voice123 since Jun 05, 2008.
Sarah Font does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sarah Font was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Sarah Font started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Sarah Font is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Sarah Font does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sarah Font was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is a small, child-like voice. I can't make it deeper but I can go higher. (I have fooled many telemarketers into thinking I was a little kid answering the phone.) I would love to do some work on any child productions available. I don't have any experience yet, but I am a very fast learner.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Sarah Font
My Voice Experience
Like I said previously, I have no voice over experience. I am a very fast learner, and very agreeable. I have worked in customer service jobs since I was 15 years years old. My most recent job was at a call center, and customers always complimented my voice. My husband thinks I have a great children's voice that would be awesome in a child's production.
I do have a AS in criminal justice, but nothing for voice overs or acting.
My Studio Equipment
Right now, I only have my computer equipment. However, I am willing to travel to nearest studio for your needs.
Working at a call center, I believe, helps anyone's acting skills. Especially since you have to keep customers calm and happy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Sarah Font by email or phone, please click here.