Raspy, Youthful, Retail, Characters
"Sarah Finley is the perfect voice over talent...great voice, easy to work with and fast turnaround made Sarah an easy choice for our commercial. Sarah will definitely be at the top of our list for future projects as well."
-Clint Janson | Producer / Chief Editor - Hamilton Studio
Hip, confident, approachable, sassy and enthusiastic all with a natural rasp that sets her sound apart! Your cool best friend who's not afraid to tell you the truth, and knows all the best places and products. Or maybe your favorite nanny who is just SO excited about a new toy or game. Sarah is equally comfortable sounding warm and reassuring, exuberant, sarcastic, intimate, sexy and wryly funny. Sarah is a versatile, full-time VO talent who can offer your project fast turnaround and top quality work!
Sarah can do a wide range of styles, and she will bring the script for your commercial, presentation, or audiobook to life with her natural, relatable interpretation. She makes your material important to her, and that comes through in her work!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwestern (Illinois, Minnesota, North Dakota), Sassy Latina, New York Jewish, Japanese, British, Irish, Scottish, French, Texas twang, Southern drawl
My Voice Experience
A few of the clients and projects I have been lucky enough to work with are:
*Wright State University
*Short Film for AFI & Levi's
*Chukchansi Resort & Casino
*Tour of Hope
Areas of expertise include:
TV and radio commercials
Nancy Wolfson of Braintracks Audio (2010) - Commercial
Richard Horvitz (2012) - Animation and Character Study
Lori Alan (2012) - Animation and Character Study
Pat Fraley (2012) - ADR/Loop Group Fundamentals, Animation and Character Study
Barbara Harris (2012) - ADR/Loop Group Fundamentals
UC Berkeley (2003) - BA in Music
My Studio Equipment
• Microphone: Wunder CM7 FET
• Booth: VocalBooth Diamond Platinum Series
• Computer: iMac and Twisted Wave software
• Special Equipment: Apogee One USB, dbx286a preamp, pop screen
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sarah Alison by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sarah Alison is a Standard subscriber.
Sarah Alison does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sarah Alison was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sarah Alison does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sarah Alison was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.