smooth, soft, clear, sexy, energetic, unique
My voice is melodic, soothing, soft, clear, easy to listen to, calming, professional and strong. It is natural flowing and charming. I have excellent enunciation and articulation.
Commercials: upbeat, fun, energetic
Professional: smooth, easy, natural, confident
Phone IVR: Professional, energetic, clear, friendly
Childrens projects: Happy and friendly
Medical: serious, strong, natural
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Pratt and Whitney
Universal Diagnostic Solutions
Debt Assist Solutions
Love Child Organics
Alpha Distribution and Services
Bay Area Home Health
Transglobal Systems of Canada Inc
Homaro Cantu (Moto and iNG Restaurants)
Outdoor Media Works
Universal Diagnostic Systems
Department of National Defense (DND)
College Diploma in Computer Programming
Trained in Acting, vocals, music, dance and hatha yoga.
I attended a high school for the arts where I was accepted into the dance and the vocals program. I chose to attend the dance program and earned three credits each semester for dance, spending 1.5 hours a day, five days a week, in the dance studio at the school.
I also danced outside of school for nearly ten years, winning several gold medals in solo, duet and group dance routines. I am well trained in ballet, modern, tap and jazz dancing.
I have studied fitness, nutrition and human kinetics
I used to sing in the church choir and was also involved with the Canadian Central Choir.
I have my yoga certification. I received an A+ and an overall theory mark of 100%.
I play piano and took lessons at a younger age, for many years.
My Studio Equipment
I am currently set up with recording software on my pc and use a high quality microphone (Blue Yeti).
I use a reflexion screen and have a small recording studio in my home.
I also have easy access to a local studio.
I am fun, outgoing, personable, flexible, pretty, smart, motivated and hard working.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sarah Evans by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sarah Evans is a Standard subscriber.
• Sarah Evans has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours