CLASSIC PRESENTER, CHARACTER, ADVERTS, WARM, MUSIC
mid-range warm, for classic formal narrations, but capable of great flexibility and variation of tonal range and quality, from young children's voices to elderly women. My considerable experience in voice work, acting and singing means I am adaptable to all acting and presenting demands.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - South African
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
UK standard British, 'RP' , cockney, estuary English, BBC,'Scouse, Brum ( Birmingham), New Zealand ( Kiwi) , Australian 'ocker' and more neutral, South African, neutral, US. ,New York, Jersey, neutral ,southern US., Mid-Atlantic. and Spanish with and English accent or English with a Spanish accent.
My Voice Experience
I spent 8 years presenting a wide range of programmes for the BBC ( over 200 for BBC children's and some for Chanel 4 ) Before that I starred in a TVNZ soap opera for 3 years and I have worked extensively in film, TV and theatre in both New Zealand and England. I have recorded educational material for Oxford and Cambridge University and learning programmes. I have also voiced many commercial spots, including the voice of all Sanex products worldwide and voiced and directed many cartoons from 'Connie the Cow' to 'Las 3 Bessones' .
Arts degree University of Canterbury, New Zealand, Estil Voice craft level one. Course for sound in Audiovisual media at University de La Salle , Barcelona. I have 20 years' experience as a performer in the industry.
My Studio Equipment
I work with some of the latest technology for sound post-production: Euphonix artist series, mc control and mc mix; Mac intel-xeon, Steinberg-Nuendo 5.0.1, FinalCut 7, Steinberg MR816 and Neumann 103.
I broadcast using skype if needed.
I can create original music and sound effects or use my full catalogue of stock library music and sound effects.
I can sing in a wide variety of styles from pop to blues, jazz and country and write harmony and play flute, guitar and percussion to a high level.
I can edit dialogue and do mixing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Sarah Davison by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sarah Davison is a Standard subscriber.
• Sarah Davison was last active on Voice123 45 days ago