Conversational, clear, natural, friendly, casual
Engaging and warm for narration
Friendly and relatable for commercials
Trustworthy and direct for business presentations
Inviting and professional for phone and IVR/voicemail
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Sandy Algra
My Voice Experience
Voice-overs are not just something I'm doing on the side. I work full-time from my professionally equipped home studio/office and pride myself on quick responses to emails, rapid turnarounds for recordings and pickups, while never, ever sacrificing quality.
I have completed both an Introduction to Voice-Over class, and a series of Master Classes. Still, I often complete specialized training sessions to constantly improve the reads I deliver. Because I am a copy writer, I can easily look at any script and intuitively know how the words should sound for maximum impact. And yet, I'm always open to direction to make sure my clients have exactly the read they want, every time.
* One-on-one training sessions with professional Mike Elmore
* Voices for All Master Class (series of 8+ sessions)
* Introduction to Voice-Overs, Pasadena City College
* B.A. Italian Studies from New York University (included courses in Italian language and linguistics)
* Fundamentals of Copy Editing and Proofreading, New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies
* CELTA (Certificate for English Language Teacher for Adults) from The Cambridge School, Verona, Italy
My Studio Equipment
ProTools MP plus Mobile Pre
Spark Blue Microphone
Sony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones
150 square feet of noise control acoustic foam tiles
Though I am not native, I speak Spanish, Italian, and Dutch fluently.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sandy Algra by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sandy Algra is a Standard subscriber.
Sandy Algra does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sandy Algra was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sandy Algra does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sandy Algra was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.