Educated, girl next door, conversationalist, cheer
Can sound professional and articulate for training or business presentations. Can sound casual, natural and conversational with dialogue. Can add emotions ranging from happy to angry when appropriate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, English, Spanish accent, southern, childish, young, older, educated, articulate, drunk, excited, sarcastic, petulant, teenager, educative
My Voice Experience
I have training in using my voice because I am on the phone all day. I have communicated on the phone and even in person, for years now, in the customer service field. In my current job, I handle questions and concerns--which exposes me to different tones I have to take depending on the type of call and the caller. I have to either sound educative and informative, or soothing and compassionate. When I talk to people on the phone, they are usually expressing a wide range of emotions, and I have learned to react appropriately to those emotions. I've had to sound professional and patient, even when I'm having an off day, soothing when they're angry and need to be calmed, and happy and upbeat, even when I'm just plan tired. I've learned to put on a show in order to maintain an image, and this expertise has translated when working with a microphone.
In addition to past theater classes I've taken in my youth, I've also had a voiceover coach who's instructed me on the finer points of voiceover acting.
My Studio Equipment
PreSonus AudioBox USB, dynamic Shure microphone, pop filter, Studio One and GarageBand.
Unknown - Click here to ask Sandra Dias
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sandra Dias by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sandra Dias is a Standard subscriber.
Sandra Dias does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sandra Dias was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sandra Dias does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sandra Dias was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.