Enunciated, clear, flexible, expressive, emotional
Southern English background - considered pronunciation with care for grammar and syllabic pace. Energetic and conversational for character and conversational advertisement, yet refined and developed for scripted commercial delivery. Emotive performance for narrative or prose pieces, with clear diction and capable of high performance value.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Received pronunciation (upper-class English), Cockney, Essex, Northern English, Irish, Welsh, Scottish. General American, East Coast, West Coast, Deep South. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Christopher Walken, Chewbacca.
My Voice Experience
Voice over for animated short film in 2014, 'The Sunday Evening Show' - University of Westminster. Advertisement for Shelter from the Storm student advertisement proposal in 2014. Voice over for documentary on black opera singers in the UK. Acting and voice performance in various short films over last few years.
University of Westminster BA in Film and Television Prod (2:1)
LAMDA Bronze (Distinction), Silver (Distinction), Gold (Merit)
GCE A Level Theatre Studies (A)
My Studio Equipment
Basic but high quality non-directional mic, high-performance editing PC with sound software (Adobe Audition, Audacity, Premiere)
Can access higher quality equipment with links to old University
Video editing, sound design, screen and stage performance, singing, writing, computer maintenance
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Samuel Haskell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Samuel Haskell is a Standard subscriber.
Samuel Haskell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Samuel Haskell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Samuel Haskell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Samuel Haskell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.