Warm, deep, reassuring, dynamic, flexible
Hard Sell Advert: Upbeat, lively and enthusiastic.
Narration: Warm, Deep, Dramatic, documentary style.
Solicit: Conversational, Convincing and Friendly.
C-D Rom: Smooth, clear, authoritative but friendly.
On-hold message: Clear, welcoming and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
BASINGSTOKE, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Samuel Adeliyi
Gary Terzza's Voiceover Masterclass
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 8, Digidesign 002 Interface, Genelec Monitors, TL Audio Ivory Preamp, Rode NT2 Microphone.
I sing in classical music choral groups as a Bass. I train and work with David Gibson - a renown conductor and music director at New London Sinfonia, Southampton Philharmonic Choir, Croydon Philharmonic Orchestra and Basingstoke Choral Society. I perform in at least 4 classical music concerts in a year in various locations including Anvil Concert Hall in Basingstoke, Hampshire; Royal Albert Hall in London UK; Winchester Cathedral in Hampshire UK; Guildford Cathedral in Surrey UK & Douai Abbey in Berkshire, UK. I am also a visiting Bass soloists at events. I have presented all the Bass Arias in George Fredric Handel's Messiah.
I also engage in public speaking including professional presentations, free speeches and vocal training for aspiring young musicians.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Samuel Adeliyi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Samuel Adeliyi is a Standard subscriber.
• Samuel Adeliyi was last active on Voice123 130 days ago