Charming, Upbeat, Authorative, Laddish and Smooth
• Sam John is registered with Voice123 since Jun 10, 2011.
Sam John does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sam John was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Sam John started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Sam John is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Sam John does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sam John was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Narration: Informative, Upbeat, Authoritative and Neutral.
Commercials: Charming, Upbeat, Laddish and Smooth.
Continuity: Relaxed, Friendly and warm.
Presentations/Applications/Instructional: Alert, Lively and trustworthy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, New Zealand, South African, General American, Edinburgh (Scottish), Northern Irish, Chinese, Hong Kong/South East Asian accents.
My Voice Experience
- Instructor; AUDIO DESCRIPTION, Internet, INTERNATIONAL SOS
- Vocab Man; EDUCATIONAL TV, RTHK
- Continuity Tests; Sky Atlantic, BSkyB
- 2:1, BA Performing Arts, Middlesex University
- Ecole Phillipe Gaulier
- Voice Over workshop and Training by JP @ The Showreel, London.
My Studio Equipment
Access to broadcast quality studios at a professional Audio studio.
I also use a Shure SM7B and compressor.
I can access to an ISDN facility if necessary!
I am an experienced Actor and Comedian and have worked with the Promos and Continuity at BSkyB for the past 3 years.
I have worked extensively in commercial capacity and have had wide experience in utilising my vocal skills on stage, screen and behind the mic.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Sam John by email or phone, please click here.