RP - Dry, witty, posh, character, quirky, subtle
• Sam Bond is registered with Voice123 since Dec 20, 2010.
• Sam Bond started his/her voice over career in 1994.
• Currently Sam Bond is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 24
• Sam Bond was last active on Voice123 61 days ago
It has quite a range from leading man type stuff, authoritative and commanding to character roles. I have done narration work and a few commercials - I regularly lecture/coach in presentation skills for corporate organisations here (in the UK) and the US, and also have been working as a professional actor since 1994, working in Radio (several plays for BBC Radio Four) TV and theatre.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do your classic Posh speaking standard RP Voice which can go very Shakespearian where needed. In terms of accents based in the UK....Cockney, Geordie, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Mancunian, Scottish...I have also had call to deliver a Russian and Spanish accent for radio
My Voice Experience
Started at drama school with a play for Radio Four (here in the UK) where I played Puck in a Midsummer Nights Dream. From there went onto to do several plays for the BBC company, A hairy Russian (hard to visualise I know but that was the character description), A policeman, several doctors, cockney gangster, geordie drag queen and an 80 year old witch . I have written and edited my own voiceovers for promotional material for my Training and Development company and have also recorded talking books for the internet.
Started performing at The National Youth Theatre of Great Britain in 1980 - worked with them for 8 years. Went to University in Hull where I read drama. Then went onto the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School. Here I completed several courses in Radio performance and advertising. I then went onto perform professionally on Radio Four at the same time as working as an actor on stage and tv. I also have been using my voice to create infomercials and adverts for clients and also for my own Training and Development company which makes viral ads for clients to stimulate debate within organisations. For details of my professional performing career you can see my CV on IMDB.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio but the recording equipment is basic at the moment with a macbook pro and gb as the platform for editing and producing using my audio technica with various filters...but I have to admit it is pretty basic but I would like to develop this so I can turn stuff around quickly.
On account of running my own Training and Development company here in the UK - I have a host of trained actor facilitators that are also trained character actors and are familiar with the whole dynamic of putting something together quickly, normally for viral demand...as a result if there were ever a situation where there was need for a variation of talent in one room at the same time but directed and produced this end (here in the UK) I would be an ideal contact to pull this together. By all means email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to find out more.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Sam Bond by email or phone, please click here.