warm, friendly, benevolent authority, sincere
A warm engaging storyteller. A "father knows best" voiceprint. Friendly authority. personal suitable for Senior Living pieces
as well as contrasting "trailer" type scripts. Midwest native.
Can do Southwestern accent& midwest US. Narrated 100's of training, education, documentary, churches, agriculture, finance,insurance, healthcare/hospital & audio tour scripts. National/Regional commercials.
IVR's, kiosks, corporate image as well as white hat/black hat politicals.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Arlington, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
General American. Can do Southwestern accent;
Down Home Image. Sirloin Sizzler; Juicy Steak types. Military vet.
Grandfatherly. Just a guy. One-to-One. Personal.
Authentic. Senior testimonials.
My Voice Experience
40 years freelance voiceover talent, narration
NBC,WMAQ-TV-Radio Chicago; NBC Dallas COMMERCIAL -
CREDITS: Duracell,Southwest Airlines,Philip Morris,Texas Instruments; Weyerhauser. Safeway Stores Regional.
Power South Coops, McCormick Tractors,Erie Insurance, Verizon, M.D. Anderson Hospital
Federated Dept Stores, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Baylor Hospital, Rice A Roni, Mayo Clinic.
Hermann Hospital, Mercer Health,
Jayco, First United Bank, Omni American
WestmarkCredit Union, Cattlemen's Steak House,
T-Bone BarBQue; hundreds of others.
INTERNATIONAL CREDITS: Stokholm, Berlin, Milan
PreGame/HalfTime Stadium Annoucer for RoseBowl & Fiesta Bowl(2011)
live shows (2010/2011) and 13 other Bowl Games.
Especially strong on straightforward, engaging
narrations: financial, insurance, healthcare,religion,politicals, audio tours,
agriculture, utilities, non-profits, foods.,,and Senior Living.
College degree Communications..
Northwestern University-Evaston Illinois
Stadium announcing for TCU Football, 40 years.
Many apprearances as narrator for Dallas-FW Symphony,
choral groups and bands. Recently,
performed Aaron Copland's "Lincoln
Golden Mic Award, Several Addys, Telly,
Clio top 50 finalist.
Adjunct college instructor of Radio/TV/Digital Media-TCU
My Studio Equipment
Have audio studio in DallasFW TEX- Adobe Audition, Neumann mics;
FTP, DAT, Most digital formats: Wave, Aiff, mp3
Dynamic Processing, Phone Patch. Processing
capabilities. Analog transfer capability. SourceConnect.
Direct Voiceover/Narration Seminars
Personal Digital Studio with phone patch,
and production elements. Editing. Prompt turnaround.
Several takes given on each project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sam Bogart by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sam Bogart is a Premium subscriber.
• Sam Bogart has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours