Proffesional Announcer Impressionist (Celebrities)
I'm a 25 year old male who can perform a variety of voices. I enunciate very well and can provide a professional, smooth sounding, truthful, and likeable advertisement voice with ease. I won the 2002 State Title in Humorous Interpretation in Speech. I won the Disneyworld Variety Show in 2003. I won Youngstown's funniest comedian in 2007 mainly for my wide array of impressions (some of which are listed below)I'm extremely versatile and can adapt to any situation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Any accent you need.
Anything you need me to emulate...I will (I am a mimic)
My Voice Experience
I've worked with Prodigal Media Corporation based out of Poland, Ohio for the past 3 years providing voiceover work for The Ireland Cancer Center, Sheely's Furniture, and Universal Percussion. I want to branch out as I feel my expertise surpasses their offered positions.
I have a bachelor's degree in Communications, interned in Stand-up Comedy and was featured at the Cleveland Improv, the Pittsburgh Funny Bone. I participated in Speech tournaments throughout high school where I took 8th in the nation my senior year where my speech consisted of over 30 distinct voices. I worked for Disneyworld wowing the guests with my vocal prowess.
My Studio Equipment
I am affiliated with Mainsail Studio in Canfield, OH. They have a newly remodeled sound proofed recording room, and top of the line recording equipment to provide crystal clear clarity, a host of editing options, music layovers, and extensive editing options.
I am intelligent, very easy to work with, have a flexible schedule, and will do everything I can to provide you with the best possible voice work you can find. :-)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ryan Clausen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ryan Clausen is a Standard subscriber.
Ryan Clausen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ryan Clausen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ryan Clausen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ryan Clausen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.