smooth, energized ,authoratative, conversational
I have voiced many Radio Commercials, narrations for military training courses. I can give warm smooth reads to fast energetic performances. My voice can be fun or serious. Very versatile.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Impersonations; (Flip Wilson Geraldine) Tyler Perry (Madea)Charaterizations;Big Voice Radio Announcer(Michael Buffer), or Street Character (Down Low) from Detroit, Richard Pryor (Mudd Bone), West Indies dialect
My Voice Experience
I have done voice impersonations all my life. I have recorded 100's of Radio Commercial from House of style Fashion store, to Percision Tune auto repair. I have read many books and poetry.
Such A Voice Master voice over course,Bachelors degree in Arts and Media Grand Valley State University, Armed Forces Radio and Television Network (AFRTS), US Navy Retired AEC(AW) 21 years. Professional Radio Announcer and Production Engineer WKWM Radio Grand Rapids MI.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio and I can email audio files. I have a Toshiba Laptop and use Personus Studio One Digital Audio work Station (DAW). I run everything Through Mackie 1402-VLZPro board and can do phone interviews via Land Line or Cell Phone.
I am very personable & easy to work with. I'm an avid photographer (amature)and I am a big sports fan. I play golf. I am a avid reader and love writing. I also produce, write shoot, edit and narrate viedos for car dealer websites.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rufus Gordon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rufus Gordon is a Standard subscriber.
Rufus Gordon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rufus Gordon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rufus Gordon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rufus Gordon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.