General American Dialect,
warm, sexy, fun, smooth, professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arkansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
General American Dialect, cranky old man, dirty old man, cartoon voices, business attitude, excitement, having fun, mystery, horror, pleasure, spooky
My Voice Experience
I have been employed in radio (off and on)since 1972. I also have done extensive television commercial production during the past 10 years. I have written copy, done voiceovers, and produced completed commercials with music and/or effects.
Took 2 years of Radio & TV Broadcasting at Henderson State University In Arkadelphia, Arkansas In 1969 and 1970. I have worked at Radio Stations in Arkansas, Texas and Oklahoma. In Arkansas I worked at KVRC in Arkadelphia, KBHS and KGUS in Hot Springs. In Texas I worked at KBUC in San Antonio, KLAK in Denison, KIKM, KDSX, & KDSQ in Sherman, KGVL in Greenville, and KOYN in Paris. In Oklahoma I worked at KKBI in Broken Bow.
My Studio Equipment
Two Nady SP-R3 microphones
Audigy SoundBlaster sound card
Studio V3 tube preamp
Cool Edit Pro DAW
Adobe Audition DAW
I am also involved in Video Production. Pre and Post Production. I have my own video equipment including a Canon GL2 camera, studio light kit, Two e-photo soft lights, wired and wireless mics, two editing computers, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Encore, Adobe Audition, Pinnacle Studio 12, Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop Pro, and Corel Video Studio Pro.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rudy Chlapecka by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rudy Chlapecka is a Standard subscriber.
Rudy Chlapecka does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rudy Chlapecka was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rudy Chlapecka does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rudy Chlapecka was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.