English Gent, Cockney, Northern, Scottish, Irish
• Ross Wakefield is registered with Voice123 since Aug 04, 2009.
Ross Wakefield does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ross Wakefield was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Ross Wakefield started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Ross Wakefield is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Ross Wakefield does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ross Wakefield was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a very clean and smooth sounding voice, which could also be termed as sexy or soothing. It is deep in tone and can also be very professional or authoritative.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents, English Upper and middle class. Cockney or working class. Scottish, Irish and English midlands or northern.
My Voice Experience
I have only recently begun proper voice over work, but I have also been co-hosting a worldwide podcast for the last 3yrs which has around 3000 monthly subscribers. I have had numerous radio appearances including BBC radio and J-Wave (Japan)
I have a BA Hons degree in Media and Cultural Studies and extensive experience in music production.
My Studio Equipment
I use Logic 8.1 on Mac, Neumann and Rode microphones with Joe Meek and Focusrite Compressors.
Unknown - Click here to ask Ross Wakefield
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ross Wakefield by email or phone, please click here.