Warm, Authoratative, Genuine, Sports, Characters.
British: Warm, Authoratative, Sports & Characters.
Can be dynamic, upbeat or natural, calm and straight.
I'm a recognised UK Sports Announcer, Host, Reporter & Producer, with credits on ESPN, BeIN Sport, Sky Sports, BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and IMG.
My Character work covers a multitude of regional British accents and characters: Reserved older English, to young Londoner/Cockney; West Country, Geordie, Yorks and East Anglian etc. Australian, Irish, Scottish etc.
Exciting or Calming: authoratative, passionate, or comedic.
Video Samples: www.youtube.com/rossdyer100
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, London, Los Angeles, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English: London Upper / Urban, Royal, Cockney, West Country, East Anglian, Scouse / Liverpudlian, Lancastrian / Manchester, Yorkshire.
Scottish, Irish, Australian, American, Scandinavian, German, French.
My Voice Experience
Announcer/commentator for ESPN TV/Radio and beIN Sport in the United States.
Travel Presenter for www.discoveramerica.com
(Brand USA: US Tourist Board)
12 years experience as a Narrator, Presenter and Commentator at all major UK/USA Sports Networks: ESPN, BeIN Sport, Sky Sports, ITV, BBC, Channel 4 and IMG.
Corporate voiceover clients include Nike, Starwood Hotels and Shell.
Also appeared in video games, and have been narrating TV documentaries, commercials for 12 years.
Voice Trained by Granada / ITV in the UK.
Masters in Multi-Media Journalism (TV, Radio, Online) from Bournemouth University.
My Studio Equipment
Mac Pro with Professional Video and Audio Software:
Pro Tools 9 with live remote Client Session Monitoring.
Final Cut Pro and Logic Recording Software.
Direct Phone Patch / Skype Patch.
Rode NT-2 Mic.
Audio Technica 4033 Diaphram Mic.
MOTU 896HD Interface.
Adam Audio Monitors.
TL Audio Dual Valve Mic Pre-Amp
TL Audio Ivory Series EQ-5013 Valve Equaliser
Sport/Entertainment/Travel TV Reporter/Producer/Commentator/Host;
PR & Communications Consultant;
Songwriter and Music Content Producer;
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ross Dyer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ross Dyer is a Standard subscriber.
Ross Dyer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ross Dyer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ross Dyer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ross Dyer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.