Natural Friendly Baritone
A natural baritone with a delightful conversational style. Can range from a relaxed soft sell to a booming hard sell to a tone that requires comedic timing and perfect diction without sounding forced. I can be the traditional announcer or the guy next door.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mid-Western Access, No Accent, Southern Accent, Redneck Accent, Georgian Accent
My Voice Experience
I've run the gamut from deejaying on the radio to corporate video production to voice overs for book trailers. I'm also an award-winning author (Ross Cavins) and computer/internet programmer. I can write ad copy, produce spots with special effects or just provide voice over tracks.
My Bachelor's is in Computer Science, but I've been imitating and developing all ranges of voices since I was a child. I guess you could say I got my start professionally when I began making fake commercials with my parent's Betamax camera. Yes, I said Betamax.
I have never formally studied voice acting which I believe makes me perfect for any project, because I don't sound too polished. I feel I can offer the traditional announcer feel mixed with a natural unforced style.
Listen to my demo and decide for yourself if I'm right for your needs.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Yeti Blue USB microphone connected to an AMD 4.7Ghz Quad Core with 32gb of 1600Mhz RAM. I use Sony Soundforge to record with and Cyberlink PowerDirector to mix. My recordings are smooth, noise-free and professional.
I am also a published author so copywriting is not a problem for me (I can also help with editing).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ross Cavins by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ross Cavins is a Standard subscriber.
• Ross Cavins was last active on Voice123 338 days ago