youthful, soft, upbeat, pleasant, sweet, sexy
• Rosalynn Harrell is registered with Voice123 since Dec 09, 2010.
Rosalynn Harrell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rosalynn Harrell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Rosalynn Harrell started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Rosalynn Harrell is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Rosalynn Harrell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rosalynn Harrell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a voice that is warm and soothing for narrations, sexy and fun, yet upbeat for commercials, and very smooth, professional, and controlled for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have been able to demonstrate the sound of a child, while impersonating the sound of an elderly woman. If I were to read the Bible, I would be able to play the part and role of whatever female in the scriptures, and cause you to feel as if the party she is speaking to is you.
My Voice Experience
I have done a few voice overs in the past, not realizing that is what it was. I had portrayed the vocals of a young boy and a harsh wicked cat for a radio show Granny Bee Ministries, in 1993-1998. Those roles were generally geared towards children and young adults to help them make morally right decisions. I did the voice over for a Black History Presentation in 1994 at the Pentecostal Church of Christ in Cleveland, Ohio as Nannie Helen Burroughs. I also did the voice over in the summer of 1994 for a commercial for Pierre's Ice Cream with an inner-city music group with song.
I was introduced to the idea of voice overs from my sister Rhonda Harrell who is a Music Teacher. I accompanied her to a voice over class given at Notre Dame College in Cleveland, Ohio. In addition to that experience, I am taking up courses at Cuyahoga Community College in pursuit of a degree in Speech Pathology, and I was once again introduced to the idea of voice overs during some of the topics within one of the classes. I am currently working towards the completion of a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from Colorado Christian University, but am strongly interested in doing voice overs, and becoming apart of the voice over industry.
My Studio Equipment
Although I have the capability to perform some of the work that a studio may have, I do not possess the equipment of a studio. However, I am more than willing to travel to one in my area.
Unknown - Click here to ask Rosalynn Harrell
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rosalynn Harrell by email or phone, please click here.