Friendly, Corporate, Sexy, Professional
I have been known to record anything from "gentlemen's club" radio spots to those medical research tv commercials - a wide spectrum of work! If you want warm and natural or sexy and rockin', I can deliver the voiceover you want.
Also, if you are interested in regional accents, you are in luck! I grew up in the Chicago-area, so I can do "Da Bears", but I have been living in the south for quite sometime, so "y'all" can come naturally, as well!
I can also deliver voice tracks for your radio station in a variety of formats, as I have worked in contemporary and rock formats. Radio imaging and branding is also part of my services.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Raleigh, North Carolina, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Midwestern, Chicago, Redneck, Valley Girl
My Voice Experience
Currenly you can hear my imaging on WKZL-FM in Greensboro NC. My "sweet spot" seems to be corporate videos and TV commericials. I am featured on numerous large companies' voice mail greetings, message on hold and IVR, including: Citizens Bank, Charter One Bank, various Allstate agents, Kaiser Permanente, Walgreens, Southwest Airlines, and many others. I can also do voicetracks for your radio station if you need an on-air talent.
Having worked in radio professionally for over 20 years, I have experience in recording and mixing commercial production. My love for voice overs began while in college in Illinois where I worked at the college radio station, and also voiced industrial training videos part-time. I decided in 2012 to focus on voice overs exclusively, and have my own company, Alexander VoiceWorks, based in the outskirts of Raleigh, NC.
My Studio Equipment
My studio has what I need to get the job done: Rode mic, Tapco Mixer, digital hybrid, interface, and my editing software on my computer. I use a Macbook Pro with Adobe Audition for editing.
I also have a young daughter who can perform voice over for projects....she just can't read all the words yet!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ronie Alexander by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ronie Alexander is a Premium subscriber.
• Ronie Alexander was last active on Voice123 28 days ago