Rich, deep, powerful yet soothing distinctive bass voice
My voice is often described as a rich, deep, big, resonant and distinctive bass voice. It has also been described as warm, sincere, professional, corporate and authoritative but friendly.
My voice can be gravelly and/or very dark. I have no obvious accent in my natural voice, but I can provide Texan, southern, and country accents as well as voice overs in styles ranging from the Voice of God to Sam Elliott, Wil Brimley, Tommy Lee Jones, Mike Rowe and Dennis Haysbert.
Other characteristics and voice qualities that have been listed in descriptions include: announcer, approachable, articulate, believable, booming, calm, charming, classy, clear, comfortable, comforting, compassionate, concerned, confident, conversational, convincing, country, cowboy, credible, dad, distinguished, dramatic, dreamy, effective, endearing, enthusiastic, father, fatherly, folksy, fresh, friendly, genuine, honest, informative, inspiring, instructional, intelligent, likable, man's man, mature, medical, mellifluous, melodic, motivational, movie trailer, narrator, natural, news bumpers, good old boy, pleasant, powerful, reassuring, scientific, sensual, serious, sexy, ,sinister, smart, smooth, soft spoken, soothing, station voice, storyteller, strength, strong, technical, thoughtful, trustworthy, uncle, uplifting, welcoming and well seasoned.
Please visit my website at www.ronhollingsworth.com or http://voice123.com/ronhollingsworth to learn more about me and hear additional demos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Plano, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North Midland American (i.e. "Midwestern") English, Texan and general "country" accents and styles including Sam Elliott, Wilfred Brimley, and Tommy Lee Jones. Southern style accent and styles ranging from the Voice of God to James Earl Jones and Dennis Haysbert are also available.
My Voice Experience
Includes TV and radio commercials, industrial narrations and a wide range of internet voice overs.
Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry and mathematics with a minor in English
My Studio Equipment
Large diaphragm condenser cardioid microphone with 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz sampling rate capability and 16bit & 24bit depth capability; also using a Sony computer with Audacity and Sound Forge software for recording and editing. Yamaha HS8 Studio Monitor.
Can fully produce projects using music and/or sound effects provided by client. Extensive experience in writing and editing copy for radio and periodical ads. Also experienced in designing, writing and editing websites including search engine marketing and search engine optimization.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ron Hollingsworth by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ron Hollingsworth is a Premium subscriber.
• Ron Hollingsworth has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours