conversational, natural, fast turnaround
friendly, accessible, young, real, sincere, honest, believable, nautral, interesting, reassuring, informative, intelligent, witty, kind, caring, smile, likeable, fun, easy going, 20's, 30's, 40's, modern, warm, soft, deep, confident, down to earth, guy next door, smooth, cool, manly, professional, clinical, legal
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Austin, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral, Real, Conversational, Texan, Cajun, Geeky, Southern Gentleman, Heartfelt read, sympathetic, empathetic, clinical, cloying, over the top game show announcery, guy next door
Categories: Male, Adult, Moderate Tone, Character, High Energy, Impersonation, Narrator, Role Play, Seductive
My Voice Experience
I was a disc jockey in Austin for over a decade, but found that I prefer working in production. I began doing voice over work eight years ago, voicing promos and commercials for local radio stations. I have also voiced ads for the Mississippi State University system, statewide ads for Concordia University (Texas) and regional ads for Jason's Deli.
I have a bachelor's degree in Radio-TV-Film from the University of Texas (Austin). I have worked in radio production departments for nine years, cutting local commercials and radio promos.
I am also the emcee for weekly pub quizzes as well!
My Studio Equipment
I have easy access to a production facility with RØDE NT2 microphones. I record my files in Adobe Audition.
I am able to take on proposals and auditions at any time of day or night to help meet your needs.
I am a skilled copywriter with award-nominated radio scripts under my belt.
I can hold my breath underwater for almost 2 minutes.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ron Freshour by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ron Freshour is a Premium subscriber.
• Ron Freshour was last active on Voice123 19 days ago