Corporate; typical guy next door; or high-energy.
• Ron Drynan is registered with Voice123 since Jan 24, 2006.
• Ron Drynan started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Ron Drynan is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Ron Drynan was last active on Voice123 49 days ago
From corporate professional to typical guy next door to high-energy commercial.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Sarasota, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American standard English (ie. newscaster-plain), Southern American, and Canadian.
My Voice Experience
Extensive narration and documentary-style recording, as well as radio and TV commercials, multi-media training materials, industrials, and IVR/telephone.
* Stephen Tobolowsky, Burbank - Improv classes.
* Improv Olympic, Hollywood - Improv classes.
* The Acting Corps, Hollywood - Meisner technique.
* Susan Berkely, New Jersey - Voiceover Bootcamp.
* David Goldberg, New York - Demo evaluation.
* Paul Armbruster, Atlanta - Group classes and private coaching.
* Georgia Radio Reading Service - Volunteer production of radio programs for the blind.
My Studio Equipment
Complete home studio with ProTools editing on-site.
Also capable of matching voice to video with time-codes or by synching in Avid or PowerPoint.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ron Drynan by email or phone, please click here.