Distinctive, Smooth, Deep, Classic, Sophisticated.
My voice is often described as being very distinctive. With years of experience, I can deliver a very smooth professional script, or an off-beat comedy script. My best quality is to sound very 'real'.
It's a perfect voice for upscale and sophisticated commercials, documentaries and corporate audio/video, but I have also had lots of fun and success with comedy and animated features.
I can very naturally do any classic NPR or Network News delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Classic American Network News, Canadian, Southern, British, Very Smooth and Sexy, Authoritative, Off-beat, Cool, Hip...
My Voice Experience
I've been a radio Morning Show Host for over 15 years, and very comfortable switching from laid-back and friendly, to upbeat, dynamic, or informational.
I have extensive experience doing radio and TV commercials, hosting live events, public speaking in front of large crowds, and doing live theater.
BA Degree in Communications from State University of New York College at Buffalo.
Voice and Radio Performance Instructor at Connecticut School of Broadcasting.
Voice Instructor at John Casablanca School of Modeling.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio includes Adobe Audition and Cool Edit software. I have several professional quality microphones and a Sony Digital portable for on-site and ambient audio.
With years of experience as a Radio Program Director, I have extensive interviewing experience and very involved in the music business. I am also very comfortable doing sports, theater and other forms of entertainment projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ron Bowen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ron Bowen is a Standard subscriber.
Ron Bowen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ron Bowen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ron Bowen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ron Bowen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.