conversational, authoritative, narrator, friendly
• Ron Allan is registered with Voice123 since Feb 19, 2007.
• Ron Allan started his/her voice over career in 1984.
• Currently Ron Allan is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Ron Allan was last active on Voice123 5 days ago
Professional Voice Actor suitable for unremarkable, yet smooth, warm, caring, deep, sexy reads for TV or Radio commercials; informative for on-hold messages, voice mail greetings,industrial narrations, e-learning; Conversational deliveries for audiobooks, podcasts, web/flash presentations. Attention-getting, authoritative, soft, medium or hard sell for auto dealers. Mid-western English speaking but but can do some dialects. Flexible, directable and able to adapt to your project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, Scottish, Latino, Mexican, Southern, hillbilly
My Voice Experience
BIG VOICE Productions, LLC is a full-service voice and audio design company. We have over 24 years world-wide experience in professional voice-over and and audio production. We provide creative copy writing, voice, and full production services including royalty-free music and sound effects. We not only voice your script but make it COME ALIVE with just the right audio design techniques. Our list of clients include: Wendy's, Hallmark, NEC, Nokia, VoodooVox, Republic Broadcasting Network, WG Grinders, WVAH-TV-FOX11, WLFL-TV WFCO, Vista Radio stations of British Columbia, AEP, Bert Wolfe Ford,Toyota, Porsche, Audi, Ohio Insurance Services and hundreds of On-hold clients and local retailers. The point is we perform for YOU and will customize my voice acting style to fit your project and your budget! We operate our own professionally equipped digital studio complete with music, sound effects and even other voice talent. Our turnaround is fast and prices are low.
Graduate of Specs Howard School of Radio & TV Broadcast Arts. 26-years of audio production and Voice-Over experience. I study other voice talents and often adapt their styles to my unique voice. My business includes training other aspiring voice talent in the art of Voice Acting. I am highly skilled in audio production using digital multi-track editing and I fully understand timing and using proper music and sound effects to enhance audio productions.
My Studio Equipment
Microphones: Sennheiser MKH416, EV-RE20, Harlan Hogan VO-1A
PreAmp: Aphex Channel, Focusrite ISA220
Console: Mackie Onyx 1220
Software: Adobe Audition 3.0, AA CS 5.5
Monitors: Tannoy SBM Studio
Headphones: AKG K240
AMP: Pioneer A-35R Elite
CASSETTE: SONY TC-WE475
Additional skills include: creative copy writing; full audio production; additional talent pool of other male, female, Spanish and children voice talent; demo production. Any good voice talent knows that the words of a script are crucial to convey an accurate message to the listener. My support services include full audio production using royalty-free music and sound effects, editing, casting additional voice talent. My background includes live stage performances, modeling and acting.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ron Allan by email or phone, please click here.